24 Januar 2023

# 0012 ++++++ ITS HIGH NOON ! I'M GOING OUTSIDE NOW !

 ++++++  THE  NEW  PREMIUM  TRADING  BY  GIDEON  PFEIL  ++++++

Trading Coach - Author - Blogger

The words of Gary Cooper as Marshall Will Kane in High Noon, which start the showdown in the movie - unforgettable forever! You are rightly wondering now, what has High Noon to do with New Premium Trading? We'll get to that soon.

I feel fully understood with my message especially on the North American continent, as the great interest in book and blog clearly shows me. And for that I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks. Right now I have a lot of new thinking and ideas on my mind about New Premium Trading - and believe me: 

These are the most important things I can share with you. 

The answer to the question above is part of that. As you know I never get tired of reaching the highest possible hit rate. Why is this so important? Here is the answer. 

If Gary Cooper had not reacted correctly in the showdown and the hit rate had not been enough, the city would have been lost. Transfer this now to the trading, please. It's exactly why Gideon Pfeil does things in New Trading the way he does them and it's the reason why he wrote the book.                                                                    

I have not forgotten my promise and will continue with the technical content of New Trading as soon as possible. But you always have the book at your disposal, which should help aditionally to make your dream come true.

Trading decrypted - Finally profitable from day  ONE.

available via

www.bod.de

Verfügbar bei:

Buch kaufen:

Keine Kommentare:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ GIDEON PFEIL ENGLISH VIDEO +++ TIKTOK +++ gideonpfeil

+++ NEW PREMIUM TRADING +++  by GIDEON PFEIL GIDEON  PFEIL  IS  CORRECTING  OLD  TRADING !