13 Oktober 2022

Readers and Fans

Dear traders, 

in this post I am expressly addressing my readers and fans in India, Ireland, the Netherlands and the USA (in alphabetical order)

As announced, my basic work "Trading decrypted" will be released in March 2023, maybe a little earlier.

Until then, I would like to send you some reading samples, today one from the foreword. Under the heading "Trading decrypted" I will also present other samples and I really hope that you will enjoy them.

Foreword

"Countless books have been written about day trading. They are all very nice to read. Unfortunately, however, they do not answer the crucial question: What strictly defined procedure can I use to become profitable on the financial markets of this world in a very short time? [ ... ] The system has been working according to the plan for 18 months now, which means in concrete terms; a profit is generated at the end of almost every day, no matter, how high it is." [ ... ]

Thank you very much for your attention!


Gideon Pfeil

Keine Kommentare:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ GIDEON PFEIL ENGLISH VIDEO +++ TIKTOK +++ gideonpfeil

+++ NEW PREMIUM TRADING +++  by GIDEON PFEIL GIDEON  PFEIL  IS  CORRECTING  OLD  TRADING !