17 November 2022

GAME CHANGING +++ NEW TRADING WORLDWIDE !

 Dear traders!

Thank you for your interest in my book. In the meantime, the ranking on amazon skyrocketed to 28th place yesterday evening, before levelling off again today at the level of the previous day.

Althoug this is a nice "water level message", which of course I am very happy about, it is primarily about advancing the program and mission. Therefore, the publication of the English  version of "Trading entschlüsselt" is extremely important. That's why I'm currently doing everything I can to get this work on the market in the announced time window - the 1st quarter of 2023. The concept of "New Trading" is intended to be accessible to a worldwide readership, so that people everywhere can plan their own prosperity.  This is also the reason why you will find relatively little of me on my blog at the moment. I hope to be back here as usual at the beginning of January. Irrespective of this, you should of course still get the most important news, at least once a day, even if only briefly.

Gideon Pfeil

Keine Kommentare:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ GIDEON PFEIL ENGLISH VIDEO +++ TIKTOK +++ gideonpfeil

+++ NEW PREMIUM TRADING +++  by GIDEON PFEIL GIDEON  PFEIL  IS  CORRECTING  OLD  TRADING !