08 Dezember 2022

COUNT DOWN RUNNING ... 7

Dear traders!

Only 7 days until publishing "Trading decrypted"

I am very excited to finally be able to share the secret knowledge of New Trading with the international trading world. Meanwhile, enthusiastic readers ask me, when an exercise and application book for my basic work will be published.

Gideon Pfeil will never promise anything he can't keep. I will let you know in good time when that is to be expected. But I don't think before 2024. If you have any questions, please direct them via email to Gideon Pfeil. I'll reply within two days. If this is not possible for any reason, you will receive an intermediate message.

Gideon Pfeil

Keine Kommentare:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ GIDEON PFEIL ENGLISH VIDEO +++ TIKTOK +++ gideonpfeil

+++ NEW PREMIUM TRADING +++  by GIDEON PFEIL GIDEON  PFEIL  IS  CORRECTING  OLD  TRADING !