29 Dezember 2022

New Trading Basics +++ Profitable every day: How does that work now?

Dear traders

Part 02  -  Profitable every day: How does that work now?

The answer is quite easy!

You start trading in the morning with the winning mindset. This means that every trader asks himself the specific question: what's my agenda today to exit the market with a profit in the evening?

I have to do three steps.

1

I use Gideon Pfeil's trading system. I am steadfast and act precisely according to the author's established rules. I read Chapter 03 very carefully in order to get a concrete overview.

2

I would like to reach my goal on the same day. So I take the  shortcut and read page 254: The quintessence of all trading.

3

So I will be profitable every day now. But I want to be perfect. I write an email to the author - gideonpfeil@web.de - and ask him to receive the missing link. I get this for free because I have already paid for the book or e-book.

If I don't have the book in German or English yet, I can get it for example via

www.amazon.de

www.epubli.de

www.bod.de

As simple as that!

Gideon Pfeil


Keine Kommentare:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ GIDEON PFEIL ENGLISH VIDEO +++ TIKTOK +++ gideonpfeil

+++ NEW PREMIUM TRADING +++  by GIDEON PFEIL GIDEON  PFEIL  IS  CORRECTING  OLD  TRADING !