05 Dezember 2022

GAME CHANGING +++ Why is Gideon Pfeil on the right track? Any practice tests!

Dear traders,

here are 2 more proofs that New Trading works, information in German time:

02.12.  -  6.53 PM        executive order        DAX 40            14.533,41        Buy        CFD

02.12.. -  8.57 PM        executive order        DAX 40            14.555,00        TP           CFD


05.12.  -  11.57 AM       executive order        crude oil Br            87,824      Buy        CFD

05.12.   - 12.05 AM       executive order        crude oil Br            87,996        TP        CFD

In order to achieve these goals, you have my book, which gives you all the necessary settings in the appendix. It's definitely best reading my book from A to Z.

If you don't have time, read Part I and II in their entirety and Part III the summaries.

If you have even less time, then please read page 254 " The quintessence of all trading".

I am absolutely serious in my statements. So I'm telling you, just I do in my book, round about 10 % of your trades end up losing. Anyone who denies this problem is not serious. I will also show you how to handle these losses. But I ask you for understanding, it takes some time looking for losses.

It is essential to point out that an important indeicator could only be finally assessed in its value and suitability for our trading aftert he completion of my book. It is to be requested in case of interest: gideonpfeil@web.de

Gideon Pfeil

Keine Kommentare:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ GIDEON PFEIL ENGLISH VIDEO +++ TIKTOK +++ gideonpfeil

+++ NEW PREMIUM TRADING +++  by GIDEON PFEIL GIDEON  PFEIL  IS  CORRECTING  OLD  TRADING !